India calling

I will be in India in May. It has been over 14 years that I left for the US. In these years, I have been to India in 1997, 2000, 2002, 2005, and 2008.

Strange thing that I noticed this year is that no one is ready to give you a date and time. You contact someone and all they will say is that when you are in Delhi then call me. Arey bhai, give me a time so I can plan my time there. But alas, so now I have resigned to this situation and see what will happen after I land in Delhi.

Worried about this swine flu thing. India has now started checking visitors coming from Mexico, US, and Canada for signs of flu.

To make matter worse, Delhi's temperature on Wednesday was 43.5C, hottest day of the last 50 years.

It will be interesting few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Muslims spend 12,000 crores annually on marriages and umra

Spend from your wealth

Piety and activism